Report an Issue

For any common area maintenance issues or if you need to speak with someone about your assessment account, please email [email protected] (reference Westover Park and your topic in the subject line).  All other inquiries should be sent using Contact Us

Use this link to report the following issues to the City of League City:
  • Animal Control
  • Noise Violations
  • Sidewalk Cracks/Damage (in front of your house)
  • Street/Drainage 
  • Street Parking
  • Traffic 
  • Water Production/Quality/Leaks

Street light outages should be reported to Texas New Mexico Power (TNMP) using this link.